lauantai 21. kesäkuuta 2008

Summertime many years ago

This week's Secret Pal question is: "As a kid, what did you look forward to most about vacation/break/holiday?"

Actually I can't remember what did I look forward to most about my holiday. Of course I have always liked holidays but did I look forward something. I have been (and still am) an early bird so sleeping late has never been option for me. As school girl I have been at camp, taken care of my sister (when she was school girl too) and read a lot on my holidays. When I had a dog I was outside with him and ate many ice creams. Swimming has also been my favorite summer activity, unfortunately I haven't always lived near zater so it has took some time to get to swim. 

My late grandparents lived countryside quite near to my home so I have spent lots of time there too. There was always some activity at grandparent;  gardening, baking, reading and eating strawberries etc. 


0 kommenttia:

 
design by suckmylolly.com