perjantai 3. heinäkuuta 2009

SP14 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?


I like to knit with wool, alpaca and natural blends, I like sock yarns with tight twist like Lorna's Laces, Koigu, STR and Jitterbug. I don't knit with pure acrylic or novelty yarns and I don't like to knit with cotton.


2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?

Quite often they are all over my sofa, I do have a needle roll for them too.


3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?

I learn to knit 25 years ago. My mother taught me to knit (and crochet) and in Finland we knit (and crochet) at school too. I can follow instructions quite well but I'm not designing myself so I think I'm advanced intermediate knitter.


4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?

I have Amazon wish list, I'm going to update it soon so don't buy anything yet.


5. What's your favorite scent?

Fresh air, I don't like scented candles, soaps or lotions.


6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

Unfortunately yes, I like gummibears, dark chocolate and fudge.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?

I spin, I can crochet too but don't like it so much.


8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)

I can't say any favorites, but my computer can play mp3s. I like to listen audiobooks while I knit and I have account in Audible.


9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?

I like greens (especially ones with yellow tone) and brown. I don't like blue, black. violet or red.


10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

I live with my cat, he is 12 years old.


11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Actually none of them.


12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

Socks and shawls.


13. What are you knitting right now?

Wanida socks and Ice Fantasy shawl


14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?

Yes, I do. I like to use dishclothes but I don't like knitting them.


15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?

I knit only with circulars and most often metal circulars


16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?

I have both of them.


17. How old is your oldest UFO?

Two years, I haven't finished MS3 yet.


18. Is there anything that you collect?

Dust bunnies, yarn, wool, magazines.


20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

I have Interweave Knits, Designer Knitting (Vogue Knitting in USA) Piecework and Spin Off subscriptions.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?

I would like to dye wool better.


22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?

Yes, I am. My foot circumference is 8.5" and my foot is 8.75" long.

23. When is your birthday?
16th March


24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?

Yes I am, I'm Hanna in there too.


Old questionnaires:






2 kommenttia:

Secret Pal kirjoitti...

Found it :)!
SP

Hanna kirjoitti...

I'm happy to hear about you. Now I just wait for surprises.

 
design by suckmylolly.com