keskiviikko 6. elokuuta 2008

SP 12 questions 7, 8 and 9

What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?

At home I knit mostly on the sofa and watch TV at the same time. If it's warm and sunny I knit at the balcony.


What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
I like to have a remote control (for TV), my cell phone, something to drink quite near when I knit. I also like to have comb for cat, because he needs some attention every time I knit so I can comb him when he comes around. I have scissors, pattern, stitchmarkers and measuring tape near me so I can use them if I need.

What is your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?

If it's hot I like to have something light to eat like a salad with cheese, nuts or grilled fish.

Have you ever entered your knitting (or anything else) in the fair? Would you ever consider it?

No I haven't and I haven't considered it either.



0 kommenttia:

 
design by suckmylolly.com