maanantai 6. elokuuta 2007

Secret Pal Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

My favorite yarns are made of wool, alpaca, cashmere or mohair, I don't like cotton, acrylic or novelty yarns. I like to knit with rather small needles.


2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I made new needleroll to my needles couple weeks ago.


3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I learned to knit about 25 years ago, my mother taught me to knit. I'm quite experienced knitter and skill level is somewhere between intermediate and advanced.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes I have in Amazon, you can find it with my name or my email

5. What's your favorite scent?

Fresh air, I don't like scented products like candles. I don't even wear perfume everyday.


6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I have a sweet tooth, I like fruit jellies and dark chocolate.


7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I sew and felt, I hope to get into a spinning course this autumn. I'm going to start with spindle...


8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
It is hard to say what it my favorite music, my computer can play mp3s.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I like green and brown, I can't stand red, blue or black.


10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I'm a spinster and I live with my cat.


11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear scarves and I'm learning to wear mittens.


12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

Socks or shawls.

13. What are you knitting right now?
Mystery Stole 3, some socks


14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes.


15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I prefer circulars, I can't knit with straight needles.


16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes I have.


17. How old is your oldest UFO?
One year old, pullover.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas


19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn =)


20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I would like to have some sockpatterns, solid sockyarns, I have IK subscription.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Dominoknitting and spinning


22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes I am, my foot circumference is 8.5" and foot length 8.4".


23. When is your birthday?
16 th March


24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
Not yet, I'm on que.

3 kommenttia:

AnneV kirjoitti...

Ihan vaan mielenkiinnosta: saitko nämä kysymykset suoraan sähköpostiisi vai nappasitko ne "SP11-emoblogista"? Mä olen kans osallistumassa, ja osallistumisvahvistus on tullut mutta ei kylläkään näitä kysymyksiä.

Hanna kirjoitti...

Otin ne sieltä blogista, niitä ei viimeksikään lähetetty erikseen. Sitten vain kirjoittelin vastaukset postaukseksi. Minusta on jännittävää odotella uutta salaista ystävää...

AnneV kirjoitti...

Tänks! Mä oisin kyllä voinut melkein väittää, että ed. kierroksella kysymykset tuli suoraan, mutta ehkä mä oon ihan hiljaa. Sitten ei muuta kuin uudelleen päätä seinään ja osallistumaan...

 
design by suckmylolly.com